BECOME A MEMBER OF THE SCULPTORS GUILD
The Sculptors Guild roster includes prominent national and international contemporary artist members. Membership in the Sculptors Guild is obtainable by professional sculptors of high creative ability. Membership can be by invitation and/or by submission to the Admissions Committee that reviews applications twice a year.
An annual membership fee of $300 is due January 2nd, or at the time of acceptance to the Guild.
Deadlines: Check back for the Fall 2019 open application dates.
Eligibility to apply:
Eligible artists must have attained a level of expertise and recognition in their medium, as demonstrated by a professional resume containing a minimum of two or more of the following criteria:
- Works included in private, public, corporate or museum collections
- Receipt of awards, grants or fellowships
- Completion of public commissions
- Participation in exhibitions at major museums or galleries
- Participation in recognized exhibitions
Benefits of membership:
- Curated exhibitions
- Yearly group exhibition
- Discounted membership in the International Sculpture Center/ISC
- Full-page representation on the Sculptors Guild website
- Members studio visits
- Members only special events and programs
- Networking with Sculptors Guild members
- Chance to apply to be in annual art fairs
- Notifications of upcoming exhibitions and calls for submissions
- Guest tickets to museums (tba)
Directions for Submitting:
I. Send an email with the following information to SculptorsGuild@gmail.com :
A. Professional CV/Resume as a PDF attachment
C. Social media links
D. Put "New Membership" in the subject line
2. Pay an application fee of $25 by clicking HERE And then click the Donate Now button. You will receive a confirmation from the Sculptors Guild when we receive your application fee.
PLEASE NOTE: Failure to include any of the requested information above will negatively affect your scores in the adjudication process.
For any questions regarding the application process please contact the Sculptors Guild office, email us at: SculptorsGuild@gmail.com and/or call us at +1 718 422 0555.
Office Hours: Tuesdays Wednesday 12pm - 5pm.